My Money Checkup
February 21, 2020 by Improvecredit
Northwest residents can get help improving their financial future through a new program called My Money Checkup. The free program offers a secure online assessment of an individual’s finances, plus a free 30-minute credit counseling session conducted by phone by a Certified Counselor.
This program is free, confidential, and secure.
To participate in My Money Checkup:
- Clients have a valid email address.
- Visit mymoneycheckup.com to start the assessment
- Participants will enter information on their current financial status.
- At the end of the assessment, users will get report on several areas of financial health, with an indication of areas they need to improve on
- After the assessment, participants will call CCCS to schedule their free 30-minute counseling session. They need to be sure to mention they have completed the My Money Checkup assessment
- Before the counseling session, participants must fill out a worksheet
- Alternatively, it can be downloaded here or by calling 541-779-2273 to obtain the worksheet by mail or fax
- Submit the worksheet to the CCCS office prior to the counseling session
Start your My Money Checkup now.
This video explains how My Money Checkup works:
What to Expect – Take MyMoneyCheckUp® from NFCC on Vimeo.