Siskiyou County residents can get help improving their financial future through a new program called My Money Checkup. The free program offers a secure online assessment of an individual’s finances, plus a free 30-minute credit counseling session conducted by phone by a Certified Counselor.
This program is free, confidential, and secure.
To participate in My Money Checkup:
- Clients must be residents of Siskiyou County, and have a valid email address.
- Visit mymoneycheckup.com to start the assessment
- Participants will enter information on their current financial status.
- At the end of the assessment, users will get report on several areas of financial health, with an indication of areas they need to improve on
- After the assessment, participants will call CCCS to schedule their free 30-minute counseling session. They need to be sure to mention they have completed the My Money Checkup assessment
- Before the counseling session, participants must fill out a worksheet
- Download here or call 541-779-2273 to obtain the worksheet by mail or fax
- Mail or fax your worksheet back to the CCCS office prior to the counseling session
- Your session can be conducted over the phone, or in person at our Medford office.
The program is available now through June 30, 2019. Start your My Money Checkup now.
This video explains how My Money Checkup works: